Yours to lay solid foundations with
Stage 1: Submit an online application.
Our application cycle is now closed. We expect our next application cycle will begin in March 2014 so please keep checking this site for further details.
A bit of advice:
We want you to give yourself the best chance you can of succeeding, so before you make an application for a place on one of our graduate schemes, make sure you’ve:
- Done your research
- Visited one or more of our stores, to get a feel for us.
- Explored our corporate websites wilkinsonplus.com and corporate.wilkinsonplus.com as well as our recruitment website wilko.jobs
- Decided whether or not you agree with our values. If you do that’s great, if you don’t then we’re not really the company for you because we really do live by them.
- Confidence in your own strengths, why you want to work with us and are able to explain at interview how your skills, character, experience and ambition are exactly what we’re looking for.
- Prepared some questions to ask us about your future prospects, or anything else that shows you’re interested in making your future here.
Stage 2: Telephone Interview
This will simply be a quick chat and a chance for us to get to know you better.
Stage 3: Taster Day at Head Office
This is your chance to interview us!.
You’ll be invited to our head office for a taster day that will include the opportunity for you to put your questions to a panel of senior managers and people from the department you’re applying to work in. It’s a chance for you to find out a bit more about our business and our graduate schemes in a relaxed atmosphere.
Stage 4: Selection Centre.
This will involve a series of exercises at our Head Office.